Corona restrictions for sports are lifted. This is what it means for playing tennis at DDV:
- There are no more restrictions for playing outdoors and indoors.
- For playing tennis indoors, a QR code is still required for those over 18 years until the 25th of February. Wearing a face mask and keeping 1.5 meters distance is no longer mandatory.
- Club matches and matches between clubs are allowed which means competitions and open tournaments can take place
- Spectators are welcome again at training sessions and matches. Watching tennis indoors requires you to show a QR code (see above)
- From the 18th of February the canteen in the Frans Otten Stadion is open until 01.00. Showing a QR code is still required (see above)
- Changing rooms, showers and restrooms in the Frans Otten Stadion are open with the use of a QR code (see above)
- From the 25th of February QR codes are no longer required for entering the Frans Otten Stadion for playing tennis, using the changing rooms etc. and the canteen
Thank you for your cooperation, give each other space and pay attention to each other.