At DDV there is room for everyone who loves playing tennis, young, old, member and non-member! Members can register for grouplessons and non-members can sign up for introductory lessons via our Intro to Tennis promotion. For more information about the lesson options and costs, read on.
This year we have several new grouplesson options to choose from!
- You can choose the regular 1-hour lesson (for 4 or 5 people), but you can now also choose the competitive match training of 1,5 hours (for 8 people on 2 courts).
- Beside the regular evening lessons, you can now also register for morning- and afternoon lessons.
- Would you like to have lessons twice a week? That is now also possible!
Wat are the costs for tennislessons? (16 wks)
- 1-hour lessons: 4-person lessongroup €230 p.p. / 5-person lessongroup €185 p.p.
- 1,5-hours lessons: (Competitive Match Training): 8-person lessongroup on 2 courts with 1 trainer €175 p.p.
What is Competitive match training?
Competitive match training is half an hour longer than a regular tennis lesson. In addition to the normal lesson content extra attention will be paid to match situations. How to build up points. Pattern plays. Learn how to bring your net player into play. And as a team learn to recognize the weaknesses in your opponents play and learn how to take advantage of these weaknesses
NB If the match training lesson cannot be filled with enough players, it will become a 1-hour lesson.
Register for tennis lessons via this link! Don't forget to login first via the login button! Top of the webpage:
If you're having problems setting up a login for the new website?
Email where in the proces you're getting stuck to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a textmessage to: 0638777869 (you will then be mailed back or called).